Wednesday, August 17, 2011

After an extended hiatus.... is RTCC!

In this installment I'll go over my latest campaign :
                                                  D20 Future


I decided on this system because of my familiarity with the D20 system and decided to modify it to emulate a few other Sci-Fi systems. I started out making the PCs (Player Characters) a group of escaped prisoners. This easily got the group started because the group they escaped from was aligned with evil. That made it possible to explain any back story my players came up with. Upon breaking out they stole a starship (which helped me start the story), visited an underdeveloped planet, fought raiders, and got some crew members! Stay Tuned for more updates and my PC stats / profiles! Not to mention the return of DM's Corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment